4x3, a digital agency located in Bryn Mawr, PA has a Content Marketing Manager position available for the Spring of 2019.
The manager would be responsible for working directly with the content creation team to oversee and implement marketing strategies: including original web content, LinkedIn and Facebook Boosting campaigns, social media campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns and newsletters. The individual in this position participates in branding discussions and oversees all aspects of ongoing and future content marketing campaigns and is responsible for creative content and staff budgeting.
This is a full time position‚ minimum of 40 hours per week. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualifications & Expectations for Interns:
- Great Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Significant Self-Motivation
- Ability to Multitask, Prioritize & Organize
- Excellent Writing Skills Required
- Proficiency in Graphic Design knowledge, Website Development knowledge, and Content Marketing
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing, SEO and Web-based CMS required
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Previous experience with Drupal CMS, and copywriting a plus
Please send resume and writing sample to email@example.com.