4x3, a digital agency located in Ardmore, PA has a Content Assistant internship available for the Spring and/or Summer of 2018.
The intern would be responsible for working directly with the content manager to create and implement marketing strategies: including original web content, social media campaigns, and newsletters. The individual in this position participates in branding discussions and assists in initial website content development as needed.
This is a paid internship‚ minimum of 15 hours a week.
Qualifications & Expectations for Interns:
- Great Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Significant Self-Motivation
- Ability to Multitask, Prioritize & Organize
- Excellent Writing Skills (Pertaining to Social Media, Blog, etc.)
- Interest in Graphic Design, Website Development, and Marketing
- Pending Bachelors Degree or Degree in Communication or related field
- Previous experience with SEO, Drupal CMS, and copywriting a plus
Please send resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.