4x3, a digital agency located in Ardmore, PA has a Graphic Design internship available for the Spring and/or Summer of 2018.
The intern would be responsible for working directly with the design manager to create and implement print and interactive design, including: websites, ads, branding/identity, wearables, and social media campaigns. The individual in this position participates in branding discussions and assists in initial website design & development as needed.
This is a paid internship‚ minimum of 15 hours a week.
Qualifications & Expectations for Interns:
- Great Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Significant Self-Motivation
- Ability to Multitask, Prioritize & Organize
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of current web standards, usability and responsive design
- Interest in Graphic Design, Website Development, and Marketing
- Pending Bachelors Degree or Degree in Communication or related field
- Previous experience with SEO fundamentals, Drupal CMS, and CSS a plus
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.