We are looking for a full-time creative individual with understanding of both the print and interactive design process to join our suburban Philadelphia firm. Wide range of project assignments include: websites, ads, branding/identity, wearables, and social media campaigns.
This position requires a strong graphic designer who can move effortlessly between UI design, branding, and front-end development (CSS). Our ideal candidate will have the passion and the skill to work with our team to bring their designs from concept stage through production/programming to completion.
- Strong design sense and typographic skills
- Experience in developing/managing/customizing a website on Drupal and/or WordPress platform
- Super strong knowledge of CSS
- Experience with SEO fundamentals
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Invision, and Sketch
- Strong understanding of current web standards, usability and responsive design
- Ability to explain complex technologies clearly to others
- Great communication skills to work with clients and the team
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- High attention to detail
Benefits and Salary:
Commensurate with experience
Please submit work samples, cover letter and resume to Amy Siano, firstname.lastname@example.org.